Thank you for your interest in WHYM! We appreciate your business and willingness to enjoy excellent drinks and a delicious meal. We are doing everything in our power to keep our Whym family safe, as well as our wonderful guests.
Are you experiencing any of these symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
…for the safety of our staff and guests, please come back and visit us another day.
When visit our brew pub, please be aware of the following:
Upon entry, all guests will be required to sanitize hands.
We require all guests wear their mask when moving from their table to any other location (bathroom, trash can, exiting, etc). If you do not have a mask, we will provide one.
Please be mindful of social distancing. For example, if you see your neighbor, friend, or mom, send them a selfie. Please do not visit other tables under any circumstances.
At this time, only humans are allowed in the dining area (inside and outside)…your animal friends will need to stay home.
Lastly – each party is limited to 6 adult guests. The maximum party is 6 adults and 4 children.
There are two options for dining: regular table service or contactless.
Service will be normal – with some safety measures.
In an effort to be sustainable, as well as to maintain safety of guests, we are asking that guests use their phones to access our menu online.
Payment options are as follows: exact cash transactions (no change) or card. When paying by card, you will need to verbally give a tip percentage or a dollar amount to the server, who will input it for you table side.
Receipts are paperless and can be emailed to you.
- Step 1: Go to http://www.Whym.Beer (or go to the top of this page) and use the ORDER NOW link.
- Step 2: Choose DINE IN
- Step 3: Using the TABS at the top, select your beverages and food items.
- When ordering items, scroll down through ALL options (temperature, bread choice, frites choice, etc)…then ADD TO CART. (If you are experiencing the spinning wheel of death or any other problems with adding an item to the cart, it is probably because a modifier choice was missed.)
- Any dietary or allergy information must be typed in the Special Instruction section of the food item.
- Be sure to choose any sauces or ketchup you need!
- Step 4: Once all items are added to your cart, go to the top right corner (where the cart is) to check out. This will guide you through payment.
- Your table has a TAP HANDLE on it, that is your table’s name and how our servers deliver your items. On the payment page, where it says: ANY DINE-IN SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS?, please type in your table’s name.
- It is not required, but creating an account on our LAVU system will ease your ordering in the future.
- Put in your payment information and PLACE YOUR ORDER. (If your order is not going through, scroll to the top of the page and check for missing information.)
- At this time, there will be no cash transactions.
- Step 5: Enjoy the food, drinks, and socializing with those in your party.
- Our servers will deliver all beverages and food items to the end of your table. Please do not reach for beverages, utensils, etc. until it is placed on the table.
If you are interested in our private dining experience, please call ((603) 601-2801) OR check out the information on the PRIVATE DINING tab above.